|★ - $350|
|★ - $4|
Pretzel is a Standard Food in Cook, Serve, Delicious!.
Pretzels are very easy to make and can be a great beginner's food. This food only has 3 possible toppings that can be placed on it before serving it to the customer.
You may be looking for the Pretzel from CSD2 here.
Description[edit | edit source]
The world's most delicious knot returns to amp up your menu! This fun treat is a cinch to make- just apply butter and salt and serve (but also includes cinnamon to add a nice sweet twist on an old favorite)! Not only is it a fun snack enjoyed by all, but it's an affordable food that just about anyone can enjoy. These pretzels are making me thirsty... for profit potential!
Your order comes with a surplus of ready-serve pretzels, salt, butter, cinnamon, and paper trays, with six recipe cards.
After reaching 2 stars[edit | edit source]
This food can no longer be bought/served in your restaurant, as your star rating is too high. This and the Corndog are the only two foods that your customers will refuse to buy in such a nice location, opting for more filling/heartier foods.
Ingredients/Actions[edit | edit source]
★ - Salt
★ - Butter
★ - Cinnamon
Recipes[edit | edit source]
01. The Dry Twister[edit | edit source]
Nothing on it, please.
02. The Salty Knot[edit | edit source]
Just Salt, please.
03. The Buttery Curves[edit | edit source]
Just Butter, please.
04. Cinnamon Pretzel[edit | edit source]
Just the Cinnamon, please.
05. The Classic Pretzel[edit | edit source]
Salt and Butter, please.
06. The Sweet Twist[edit | edit source]
Butter and Cinnamon, please.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This and the Corn Dog are the only foods that may not be served at a restaurant classified at two stars or higher.